• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headed to Westminster MA

Mudstone

Hey guys i'm making a trip up to westminster MA from bridgeport ct. Guy by the name of Mike seems to have a bunch of parts up there. So a buddy of mine and myself are going to head up and pillage :twisted:. I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post but it's kinda a dual post. 1 anyone along the route or nearby that would be willing to lend a hand should i break and not be able to on road fix. and 2 anyone need anything? Let me know in E mail tonight or before tomorrow morning at 1030 EST. I'll do my best to grab anything that anyone needs and just reemburse me what i payed. Also let me know how much it should cost. Let me know... i'll try and drop it off on the way down or something if i can.

Anthony

Mudstone

i think i can do that... I was just wondering if anyone wanted me to keep an eye out for something specific. He has CUCV's BTW

Mudstone

ok so mission complete. Took the whole day and we stopped at cabellas on the way back. Got Alternator, dashboard, vent window latch, master cylinder, hydrobooster. All for like 180$ plus the wiring harness for my heater switch for free... I didn't get to take pics. it was freezing snowing and raining and icky. The guy Mike HAS EVERYTHING for a CUCV. Honestly EVERYTHING. and multiples of them. really great guy has complete motors pipes wires alternators buttons toggles doors switches thingamajigs latches hatches honestly EVERYTHING. except a set of shackles. well he has 2 sets for his 2 really pretty 1008's and doesn't want to part with them. Let me know if you need anything specific, i'll be up there in a couple weeks and can grab it for you and drop it off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks