• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heading to sand lake oregon

srodocker

Hello all!

Heading to sand lake dunes in oregon this friday I will get there around 10-11am and be there until sunday. will have my deuce and m105 camper. along with a cpl quads. so if anyone wants to stop by and say hi please do! Josh will be there with his deuce friday night and i may have a buddy come down in a civi truck.. should be a good time!

srodocker

so some pics....hows your arm and chair josh?

we need a new photo uploader...this will take forever hehehe

Attachments

srodocker

and more...think 2 more posts after this one

ed you can stay on the sand. anywhere in fact for 5$. or theres campsites which i just stayed at. next time its all sand its pretty sweet. i'll have the camo net up next time as well. I just didnt have time to set it up. we can do like a wagon train and have a big circle if we want...

mike defiantly bring your board it will be fun!

Attachments

srodocker

last of the pics

the last one is my mom taking a pic of me on WSDOT cam hahahha dang traffic

the fiance sleeping in the deuce ahaha.

before we got home we stopped at pizza hut because we didnt want to cook and well this young buck prob 16 decided to pull in front of my truck and park. granted i was parked taking up 4 lanes waiting for my carryout. he looked at me and grunted...

the city pic is some small town we passed through that was very very narrow

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks