• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlight bucket rings - my nemesis

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can make a new harness for the civilian LED headlights and solder everything nicely, I can crimp the military connectors and put it all together. But for the life of me I cannot get the three locking screws for the headlight bucket rings lined up so that all three of them actually grab. One, maybe two. Never three.
I even sprayed the inside of the ring so it slides well. Nope.
I do have the headlight guards, so it takes away a washer thickness, 1/16 in or so of the screw length but they are plenty long....

At least I have high and low beams and really bright lights! :)

After three failed TruckLite military headlights I went Amazon for a third of the price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks