• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater parts

Superdave

Hello all, I am still searching for some heater parts to install the factory hot water heater into the M135/M211 Gmc truck. I have located some parts but I still need the control cables with mount and the data plates and the fan switch with mount and data plate. I am also looking for the original heater box in which the heater outlets come out the side and not the top of the heater box as I have at the moment. These parts would complete the heater assembly, and I could then install in my truck. Any help would be appreciated as I have been looking for a while now.:)

Dave

Superdave

I have not had any reply at all regarding the control cables or other pieces. I would have thought that I would have had a couple of replies to this, are heater parts that hard to find :?: The control cables I believe are the same as the M35 and I know they had a lot more heaters in stalled them, then the M135/211.

pilot

Heater

Our local junkyard has 2 M135/211 parts trucks left. When I get a chance I will take a look and see if anything is there. Do not hesitate to remind me if I do not check in the next couple of weeks.
Greg Blanchfield Devils Lake, North Dakota 701-393-4384 gcb@gondtc.com

nattieleather

Have you tried surplus dealers for the cables? If they are the same as the M35 kit maybe one of them would have a set of cables and the switch that you are looking for?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact CUCVFAN. He has one or two NOS heater kits for a 5 ton gasser or Mack. That would probably work for you. Most of the parts are the same as the deuce heater kit. I don't know anything about the price...I just know he's got them.

Superdave

Contact CUCVFAN. He has one or two NOS heater kits for a 5 ton gasser or Mack. That would probably work for you. Most of the parts are the same as the deuce heater kit. I don't know anything about the price...I just know he's got them.

Actually the M135/211 factory heaters are different then the rest of the M35, M37,and 5 ton units. They are very close to the M38A1 heater with the outlets comming out the opposite side and the heater core is twice the size of the other heaters and has a rating of 33,000 btu's compared to the 30,000 of other heaters.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks