• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater vents

toxicroadkill

Right in the middle, is those two sliders to shut off air flow to the driver/passenger, in that metal channel. One of the sliders is stuck, (thinking paint got in there), is it possible to get at those sliders easily , i have yet to figure out how to remove the metal duct to get at them?

thanks all

mgFray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the slider is stuck, it's probably just rust or paint (as you guessed).

The metal ducting is held in with rivets, the parts manual should show you were much of them is located. I haven't done it myself, but I think you need to remove the engine dog-house for part, and swivel the windshield frame down onto the hood to get to both sides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks