• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heavy Armor Outpost

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This is a parts wanted quest, but do not think it fits in the classifieds,

I brought the Call of duty Heavy Armor Outpost by Mega Blok, this is compatible with LEGOS, I plan to power up along with rc control, ect. Being that the rebuild build will need MORE parts, the problem is that Lego does not have desert camo parts and Mega Blok does not sell loose pieces, I do not went to buy a brand new kit just for parts, SO have any of you guys brought this item for your kids, then have the kids get tired of it, if so I would be interested in the pile of parts, as much as you have, I am not interested in the figurers or the outpost, just the desert camo parts, the fuel cans, drivers hatch, and the grates. Tracks and rollers would be nice but I have a set. if you want my figures and gear you can have them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks