• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Maryland!

Mjohnson75usmc

Hi everyone. I’ve been lurking here for a few weeks now and decided to say hi. I’m doing research on getting a HMMWV and this board is a wealth of knowledge. My state isn’t the friendliest when titling a MV so I’m willing to pitch in and help the cause to change that (not just here). Nice to meet you all!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the northern Shenandoah Valley! It's an addictive site - LOTS of info on all makes and models of military vehicles. The amount of collective knowledge among our members is staggering. If there's any way we can help you out, please feel free to ask!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi everyone. I’ve been lurking here for a few weeks now and decided to say hi. I’m doing research on getting a HMMWV and this board is a wealth of knowledge. My state isn’t the friendliest when titling a MV so I’m willing to pitch in and help the cause to change that (not just here). Nice to meet you all!
Welcome from North Carolina! It's a green (tan) disease I tell you!! But wow is it ever fun... Drive, work, adjust, drive, adjust, adjust, drive. Still though, there isn't anything much more fun that you can do - with your clothes on - than having a MV.

Me personally, at the moment I haven't got a HMMWV so I won't be much help. But there are lots of really sharp folks on here that do. Welcome again and be sure to post pictures - even if it is just a truck you are looking at. Folks here are happy to offer suggestions and opinions...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks