• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NY… Finally have a MUTT!

Hello from NY… Thanks for the Membership

My 66 Ford M151 A1 M718 Ambulance.

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice looking ambulance! Be careful how you drive it though. M151s are not that hard to roll over. The M718 ambulances will roll over even easier than the M151s. When I was in the Army, we had two separate fatalities when M718s rolled over in two separate incidents. We had several other M718s roll over that weren't fatalities. That extra weight hanging off the back is the key. They are perfectly safe if driven correctly.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello from NY… Thanks for the Membership

My 66 Ford M151 A1 M718 Ambulance.
Well congratulations! Nice to see that you have a garage to keep your New-To-You Mutt safe from stupid people. Really nice looking truck for sure.

Welcome to the Outfit! Don't forget that the TM's (Technical Manuals) for that vehicle are here as a free download. Need to rummage the Link Below:
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/forums/korean-war-to-vietnam-war-vehicles-tms.118/

Also, there is a thread that is specific to the MUTT. After you get several posts under your belt, maybe you could create a thread called "Joe's Mutt"...

Again, welcome to the group.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks