• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello, new member from God’s country(Kentucky)

Bravo8Delta

Hi everyone,

my name is Paul; I have been secretly visiting the site for several years, and the time has come to become part of the group. Thanks for having me, I will try to make you proud.

I have been dreaming of owning a 2.5 or 5 ton for years. Since I stopped smoking I started putting that money into a “Bad Habit” account at the Bank. From one bad habit to the next😆.

I look forward to meeting y’all !!!

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from SE Indiana Paul! 5 ton is the best bad habit I’ve ever started What part of Kentucky are you in?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi everyone,

my name is Paul; I have been secretly visiting the site for several years, and the time has come to become part of the group. Thanks for having me, I will try to make you proud.

I have been dreaming of owning a 2.5 or 5 ton for years. Since I stopped smoking I started putting that money into a “Bad Habit” account at the Bank. From one bad habit to the next😆.

I look forward to meeting y’all !!!

Welcome Paul!

Glad to see you signed on. This habit won't be any cheaper than the one you ditched - but you will definitely have more fun with a big piece of Green or Tan iron. Having been here already I am sure you know that a lot of the guys have trucks for sale. Shop around and compare and decide if you want a "driver" or a "fixer upper"... It might even be a big plus to go to the Georgia or Virginia rally. Both are coming up soon. Again - WELCOME (from North Carolina).

Tim M

Bravo8Delta

Thanks guys for the welcome. I roam around the Bowling Green area when not working.

I have seen a couple in the classified section that I would like to have, but good night the shipping cost. May be pretty cool to take a week off work and drive one back from the west coast.

Day Tripper

Thanks guys for the welcome. I roam around the Bowling Green area when not working.

I have seen a couple in the classified section that I would like to have, but good night the shipping cost. May be pretty cool to take a week off work and drive one back from the west coast.
I have seen numerous deuces and 5 tons for sale in the past in your state. Be patient and check them out in person. Welcome to the site.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor

We have several trucks of all types for sale in Cookeville, TN Just 2hrs from you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks