• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help finding Neil Hendric's posts

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a buddy looking for some of Neil's threads but can't for the life of me remember his user ID. Anyone able to help a brother out?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I missing some type of search function for members. In the previous forum, as you typed their name, there was a promp list that popped up. The more you typed, the more it weeded out wrong entries. Now after typing the 4th character, that's it. I was trying to find stonepicker1 yesterday and I forgot the 1. No matter what I tried, it wouldn't work. Between that and not being able to search for shorter terms such as m34 or m61, I'd say search isn't too good. Its too bad all the search functions can't be in a single search area.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes
But where are the pics?
If you hold you pointer over a members avatar, a pop up box comes up, the users name is first, whatever is badged under the name, basically it is the same info that is to the left of every post someone makes and you can follow/unfollow, PM and leave feedback for the user there. If you click on the users name in that pop up, another page opens. On that page, at the bottom, there is a horizontal list to choose from, profile posts, activity, posts, feedback and one other, choose posts and the latest will come up. Scroll to the bottom and hit more and you will get pages worth.

I agree with Kenny, the search isn't what it used to be or it is too convoluted to get precise results.

Pics are in those old posts but they would not represent the truck as it is today. I know who gimp is talking about, I feel for the guy, but there has to be someone close to him with a phone that can take pics and then work with him on his end to post what he needs to post. I don't even know if the pics in the old posts are of the vehicle the person has.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HA, just learned something new. just click on the users name to the left of any post they have made and you get to the same place!

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks