• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help!!! Front axle--(again)

fletcher

O.k. Now this sucks. I just had to leave my deuce stuck over night in the west tx sand hills due to another brocken axle shaft. Yes another meaning this would be the 2nd one i have broke. And this time i wasnt even being hard on it. So luckily i happen to be a heavy equipment operator and my boss likes me (for some reason) so i spent most of today going to pick up a cat d6 that i run and pulling my truck back to solid ground, along with a ford (no surprise). So my question is are there any better quality axle shafts available. I am almost guessing that its the short shaft again, and i would like to replace it with something a little stronger if i can. So if any one knows where i can find something and for how much then let me know. This was a bad deal but could have been worse at least i got it out.... So if u guys could, let me know.. Thanks

dittle

Is this the same on your replaced before? If not its possible this one was damaged by whatever you did to break the first one since you said that you were not doing anything hard on it this time. If its the same one then you should look at Ourverson like hk said.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks