• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Identifying wheel

Grummanflyer

Guys,
Can somebody tell me what this wheel came off of? It's on my M35 bobber and I need two more but I am not sure what to search for. I have read till I am blue in the face on this site and it seems there are about a gazillion different types and abbreviations. I called the place where I had it built but they say they don't have any adapter plates and they seem to be awful expensive too although I have no idea what the going price is. They want $425.00 for the wheel and plate like I have now but they are out of plates. The tire is a 395 /85/R20 . The wheel is stamped 10X20 I think . The offset seems to be in the center of the wheel. This picture is actually of the wheel mounted on my M105 trailer but I have got some mods to do before it's gonna work because it sticks too far outside the wheel well. Maybe there is a better choice of wheel than what I have in mind although it can move in towards the bed only about 3 inches. I have used the search feature but there are a few dead links.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

Last edited:

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It may be off an M1076 trailer. I have 6 wheels like that. They are also 10r20 wheels and the offset is very close to center, but I think it's actually around 25.
I have some for sale, though, atm not with adapter plates. The standard mrap adapter plate that you find on evilbay works.

Attachments

Grummanflyer

I can't tell for sure but the M1076 trailer pics I found on Google images look a little different on the wheels that is. Your wheels look like mine. I only found one place on ebay that had adapter plates and thats the place I got my truck from and they say they don't have any plates.

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, if you're not in a hurry, I'm working on a project to replace my wheels at which time my wheels and their adapter plates will be available. To be honest, I don't know that I'll be selling the plates to break up the set. I have spare wheels though.