• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to haul heavy load in central WA; anybody wanting to help?

Pinsandpitons

We are building a chairlift. Replacing one to be precise, and a contractor who had a 5 ton and trailer to haul large heavy things up the mountain decided one day they didn’t want to keep working. So we need a 6 x 6 with trailer to haul some things. Anybody in Washington want to help?

Kbarnes0

We are building a chairlift. Replacing one to be precise, and a contractor who had a 5 ton and trailer to haul large heavy things up the mountain decided one day they didn’t want to keep working. So we need a 6 x 6 with trailer to haul some things. Anybody in Washington want to help?

I may be able to lend a hand. What length trailer is needed? And where at?

Pinsandpitons

30 - 40 feet would be good. Wenatchee Wa. The tough nut to crack is that we need to get a spool of haul rope from the parking lot to about 3/4 mile up the mountian. The road is pretty good, but it's steep in a couple places, and the spool weighs 66,000.

Pinsandpitons

Mission Ridge. A flatbed trailer would be best, Towers, steel building parts, long things. We've got a 30 foot tripple axle trailer that has gotten most things up and could probably complete the haul. The tough nut to crack is that we need to get a spool of haul rope from the parking lot to about 3/4 mile up the mountian. The road is pretty good, but it's steep in a couple places, and the spool weighs 66,000.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
What length of trailer. I'm picking one up Monday that is 20ish ft over axle.

Might ba able to help based on location and time frame.

My 6x6 is a dump truck also. If that would help.
You would want to have a full bed with the ammo trailer since it has no tongue weight.

Kbarnes0

Mission Ridge. A flatbed trailer would be best, Towers, steel building parts, long things. We've got a 30 foot tripple axle trailer that has gotten most things up and could probably complete the haul. The tough nut to crack is that we need to get a spool of haul rope from the parking lot to about 3/4 mile up the mountian. The road is pretty good, but it's steep in a couple places, and the spool weighs 66,000.
I'll pm you with contact info.

BENBLACK

I've got a 6x6 as well and a 16k dump trailer.. I would be willing to lend a hand as well.
My trailer probably wont work, but my truck has lockers in the rear, and a winch.. Maybe could help getting the large load up the hill.
Kris if you end up going then I could come out as well, for backup if needed..

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need 6x6 to get up the mountain you better put a lot of that 33 ton on the fifth wheel, as well as a nicely loaded pusher on the rear of the trailer as well, just in case...

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I drove up to the ski hill last weekend and saw a nice looking M923 or M925 about a mile up Halverson canyon road. I don't know who it is (maybe one of you guys?) but he has a big 6x6...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks