• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP!! New Member: Stranded in North County (Poway Area) with Brake problem.

shima77

Hey guys, I am a new member transporting my m923a2from Southern California to Tennesee and having some trouble with the brakes locking up and unable to move the truck...any help in the area or a mechanic that knows these machines would be appreciated...can call my cell 775-287-4535...thx

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't even Google a good place for you in Poway and I use to live right down the road. No heavy truck service listed.

How is your air pressure?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just spoke with his brother(ph # listed in post #1). He has a fleet service headed his way. Truck started out OK, then brake(s) started dragging. Does the A2 have wedge brakes? Also had the override pulled out? -and caged the suspect brake.
JC

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the closest one I could find for him. If the brake is caged and it is adjusted wrong it will still drag. Gimpy and I found out the hard way last year.

Mobile Services
Escondido, CA - 10.63 mi.
Phone: (800) 268-4991
After Hours: (800) 268-4991
Toll Free: (800) 268-4991

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gave the brother my ph # in case he needs a little assurance. Are the A2s equiped with wedge brakes?
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks