• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help please - knucklehead mixed up all my wheels and lock rings.

DavidWymore

I know I could probably search this up, but if someone has info or tips readily available, it would save me time and be much appreciated. I had my guy at work blast my hodgepodge of extra wheels to prep and paint to mount my 11.00s on, and he apparently wasn't paying attention when I told him to keep them all paired up. I've started looking at numbers and symbols on a couple of them but haven't figured out any rhyme or reason yet. I'll start taking measurements as well if necessary, I run a machine and welding shop.

Thanks!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are all military standard design and are interchangeable. I mixmatch all the time.

dmetalmiki

Please include more detailed information when asking for help and information. " the wheels from my" would immediately help, and identify if keeping things matched was essential on 'that (type of) vehicle and wheel. In your case it matters not what goes where BUT in logical sequence's. IE. I item each per wheel, or (on some) 1 wheel one centre one locking ring.
I also have stock of broken down wheels stacked in no particular order.

DavidWymore

Please include more detailed information when asking for help and information. " the wheels from my" would immediately help, and identify if keeping things matched was essential on 'that (type of) vehicle and wheel. In your case it matters not what goes where BUT in logical sequence's. IE. I item each per wheel, or (on some) 1 wheel one centre one locking ring.
I also have stock of broken down wheels stacked in no particular order.
I see your point...but it is the deuce forum, and I only have A2s in my sig line. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks