• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help to move winch

SturmTyger380

I made a deal on a Deuce winch and would like to see if anyone is heading my way that might could haul it.

The aprox 500 lb winch is located between Gettysburg and York, Pennsylvania. The current owner has a front loader to move it around.

The said winch needs to come south to the Greenville / Spartanburg area of South Carolina. I have a pickup truck and could meet anyone that could haul it near I-81 or I-95 or I-85 or I-77 or I-40 corridors. I can help with fuel within reason.

Thanks, Alan

Hainebd

I am running to Atlanta soon with a mep002a generator, 5 ton axle assembly which I was going to run in the back of PU. If I add your winch I will run trailer. Let me know.
Brian

SturmTyger380

Hi Brian,

That sounds like it might work. What date(s) are you thinking about? I will try to send you a message with more info.

Thanks, Alan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks