• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with a vacuum line question

Daves86

When I refurbished the dash I decided to replace the vacuum line between the Filter gauge and the filter housing. Seemed easy enough, but the the hole under the dash does not directly line up with the holes found under the cowl/hood. I could not find anything in the TM and the parts books didn't have anything I found helpful. Has any one run this hose without having to completely tear down the dash again?
Fuel Filter.JPGFuel Filter holes near.JPG
So this is where the old hose came out, but neither of these holes line up with the hole under the dash. Top center of the below pic look for the Blu screwdriver to get an idea of where the old line ran.
Vacum Line opening 1.JPG
Vacum Line opening.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks