• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with M817 Troop Seats and Cover

MilitaryRestoration

Alrighty guys... after measuring and taking a look at other troop seats, I've some to realize that there must be troop seats specifically made for the dump truck and aren't interchangeable with any other trucks... or am I wrong...? Does anyone have any vinyl covers for sale for the m817 and also where can I find the troop seats for it? Any help always appreciated! Thank You!!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I PMed you. I have NOS troop seats and most of a set of bows, but no cargo covers that I want to part with. You can buy them directly from the manufacturer (NOT GMA), but they want almost $500 for the cover alone. I tried to get GMA to make one for me, but to no avail. They turned me on to their competitor from which I bought the dump cargo cover. It was new, but it was pricey.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks