• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT used for cleanup.

Gunzy

About a 10 days ago we had some hardcore weather come through northern Utah which included some tornados and did a lot of damages at several locations. I am friends with the owners of a MV custom build company and they contacted me about the use of my M985 for use in the cleanup of many downed trees in the Layton area. We have done different deals over the years and they always treated me well so I let them come get it. Here are pics they took of it in use. I would have personally gone to help but had previous plans and wasn't able to but was glad the M985 was of great help to them.
IMG_1979.jpgIMG_1982.jpgIMG_1983.jpgIMG_1988.jpgIMG_1989.jpgIMG_1990.jpgIMG_1993.jpgIMG_1996.jpgIMG_1997.jpgIMG_2008.jpg

Gunzy

That was just what they were cleaning up. There was a stump they went to see about picking up but a tree company said it probably weighed around 8000 lbs, so they didn't pick that one up.

dmetalmiki

A very nice gesture on your part, And it was certainly much better than a wheel barrow and shovel!. Nice pictures. What is the actual maximum lift by the way?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks