• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here is weasel T-15 # 99

jason@snakeriver

This is where I am at with weasel T-15 # 99. I have # 186 sitting in the same shop.
I am by Yellowstone Park, so I assume that these might have come down from Camp Harrison and the FSSF Devil's Brigade.
This is 1 of 20 known to exist and only less than 5 restored at this time.

Restoration just going slowly, still stumped on the rebuild of the tracks. Mike Howard at Liberty is working on 2 at this time.
Kevin Kronland and one at the Colorado ski museum and one in Canada are about the only 3 that are restored at this time.
If anyone knows of other T-15's, let me know, we are keeping a registry.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome!

jason@snakeriver

The rollers are just some large casters that fit the holes. One person can easily push it around the shop.

You can see that most rear ends on the T-15's are badly rusted between the stowage bins, and especially the battery box area on the left rear corner.

I have hardly ever seen a weasel that has not been bashed around. A lot of steel and body work.

Attachments

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't realize early weasels were armored. I had an M29 but it was not.

Just giving you a hard time about the forum you put the weasel thread in. By the way, good work and she should be beauty pretty soon!

jason

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks