• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hi everyone ,and hello from Chilliwack BC Canada

UNIMOGGER686

newb here , just saying hi to the group . been told this is good place for info on unimogs and military trucks alike .

im a Unimog owner of 6 years now . 1987 U1300L picture link below

Anton$_59.JPG

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh Lord won't cha buy me a Mercedes Benz. Welcome aboard. You must know John from the Wak. You're in good company over there with the Western Command boys running green iron. http://westerncommand.com/

The Mog is beautiful and the scenery shots with the Mog.....wow.....nice country over there.

UNIMOGGER686

yah we are pretty spoiled with our mountain ranges over here in British Columbia . I do believe I have met John ,I think he may have tried recruiting me into his convoy . I think he lives only a few blocks from me.

well if you in the market for the U1300l I have it on the market but haven't had a lot of bits. maybe a COVID-19 dellema not sure .

Anton

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
newb here , just saying hi to the group . been told this is good place for info on unimogs and military trucks alike .

im a Unimog owner of 6 years now . 1987 U1300L picture link below

AntonView attachment 810807

Welcome! Tons of good information here and lots of people willing to give good advise. Pictures are a major motivator - and wow- like m1010plowboy said that is some nice looking wilderness behind your truck.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. You definitely have some beautiful scenery where you live, and very nice people. Your license plates don't lie. Before retirement, I spent a lot of time in BC. I was actually in a plane crash at Powell River several years ago when the plane's landing gear refused to come down. Exciting times. I just purchased a FLU419 SEE Unimog a few weeks ago. Spending time getting the hydraulics and pneumatics straightened out. Just finished getting the throttle linkage sorted out, but the truck is in basically very good condition.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks