• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HID conversion for my M35A3

bj1104

I just finished putting HID headlights in my truck tonight and they are awesome. It has taken awhile to gather all the necessary parts and get it ready. I will post pics of what I had to modify in order to fit them in the truck. I will also get a wiring diagram put together to help others. Here is a list of the pieces I purchased to do the conversion.

Auto Car DC 24V 40A Plastic Socket SPST 4 Pin 4

HID kit these are H4, 5000K, 55 Watt, add power relay
H6024 Pair 7" Head Light Housing Round Glass Conversion Lamp for H4 bulbs
H4 HB2 9003 BIXENON HID Bulbs Xenon Replacement 5k 6k 8000k 8k 10k 35W Relay harness to make an extension cable

12V FUSE BLOCK HOLDER BOX CARAVAN MARINE DUAL BATTERY VOLT 6 WAY ATO/ATC 25 AMP, ran a 10ga wire fused at battery to the fuse block

H4 plug
also some small 16ga wire, misc connectors

Items without a link can be searched for on a major auction site

Here are pics of the actual items purchased along with the wiring diagram.H4.jpgLamp.jpgHID wiring.jpgrelay.jpgxenon-hid-kit_1_31.jpgH4 wiring.jpgFuse .jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks