• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Wiring Numbers

ryanaubra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This may have already been addressed, but does anyone know if there is a single table in one of the TM's that shows what each wire number corresponds to on the M998? I am in the process of a 5.9 swap and I want to utilize the stock harness for as much as possible, but the HMMWV I got was cannibalized in Ft. Polk prior to my retrieval. There is a lot of stuff missing. Thanks!

ryanaubra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is exactly what i needed! I had seen it before but have been searching for days and couldn't re-locate it. Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks