• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HOA booted the Deuce

XM 2742

I have a spot in central Tx kinda near Temple. You are welcome to it. I am building a barn and will have a covered area for an extra deuce in a month or so............but the pasture has plenty of room.

KsM715

More info needed. How long have you had the truck and were there rules in place before you brought the truck home?

velociT

More info needed. How long have you had the truck and were there rules in place before you brought the truck home?
Truck has been here since Thanksgiving.

The HOA rules for vehicles was written very vaguely.

I guess they re-wrote them to exclude former military vehicles.

My lease runs out in 3 months, so I just need a place to put it for a little while.

Until I can get out of commieville (Austin) and move into the country.

runk

Oddly enough, one of the reasons I live in central Houston, no zoning and the deed restrictions expired about 50 years ago... (I think the polite term is neighborhood in transition.)

But, the property supervisor (ie: wife) has declared a moratorium on additional grass coverage... (can't really complain, 4ish car garage, 2 40' shipping containers, and then the deuce, and all three of our real cars out in the driveways)

Probably still too far, but my best friends family has a bunch of property in far SE Texas, and his dad was very clear I was welcome to leave the deuce there after the Red River recovery.

Good luck-

KsM715

If they re-wrote them after you got the truck there, then leave it till you move. DO NOT move that truck. They cant re-write rules after that fact. Isnt that ex-post facto or some lawyer jibberish?

Ive posted on this forum before that I'm a rule follower. Like it or not I wil lobide by what is set. But with that said, those who write rules have rules that they must follow when writing them.

Stand your ground till you move out.

Last edited:

jeep-Jeep

Hey pm me i have 12 acres in Georgetown with half of the 36 div deuces stored .
one more would not even go noticed .
no zoning and I have plated it for industrial use
I only keep two deuces and two jeeps at my home in order to not have complaints .
you are in round rock now ?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
**** I would have just driven it till it broke off or I would have cut it off.
:funny:

I'd like to see somebody try and put a boot on a duece (if one would even fit). It would be funny to see somebody get in and just drive off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks