• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hooks M1101 pics

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice trailers there guy!!! .........Can any of you tell me the M designation for the trailer that is
kinda the M-116 gen set version of these newer breed trailers? I saw one on a sale in PA. that had a
gen set on it ,and I have seen one or two with a gen set and steam cleaner combo. I want one to mount a 701 genset on to put behind my Goat commo rig. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!! popacom / BILL in KY.:jumpin:

Pawnshop

There was one on eBay not long ago in SC listed as a M1101 generator trailer, no mention of the correct "M" number. It MAY be a standard M1101 with no bed, but it looks kinda like the M116 style flat bed gennie trailer. It was listed at $750 and nobody bought it...! (I hate being poor:()

Attachments

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep that's the one I'm looking for!!! Sure wish I had seen it on " Flea Bay " story of my life........
"DAY LATE.......DOLLAR SHORT" LOL
If any other member knows anyone that has one of these trailers for sale or trade please PM me!!! Thanks!!! popacom / BILL in KY.[thumbzup]

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a silver eagle trailer...1101 style flatbed, but its a few feet longer. Silver Eagle calls it a Trojan Spirit....Had a big Antenna set on it. Its a little far from KY. {So. Cal.}
but its available.
Greg

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks