Houston TX Looking for Michelin X 395 85R 20 tires

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Howdy All,

I'm looking for some Michelin X size 395 85R 20 tires ASAP.

Please contact me ASAP

I'm in the Houston area and have a pick up to make pick up.

m715mike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do have a spare Goodyear MVT 395. TAMU86 has several Michelin and Goodyear 395s for sale. We are both one hour north of Houston in Montgomery, TX.

Where in Houston are you?

Hi Craig. Is there any update? Did your brother find a tire?
He found can get used tires at Military Truck supply in Liberty Hill, but he didn't find anything in the General Houston Area. So it may be a road trip to Austin to get him some Rubber for his New Ride. He was able to find a wrecker company that used helped him get the trailer off the highway & to Houston in their yard. So crisis of stranded on highway is over, now the crunch of finding & buying tires is next.

If there is a tire source in the General Houston Area, he'd most likely like to save himself that drive to Central Texas & Back.

m715mike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did he call Genesco?

Also, as posted above and in our PM, my buddy Jeff (SS member TAMU86) has used Michelin tires on the north side of Houston.

TAMU86

I have the following... per what m715mike has shared:

(3 tires left...) - 395/85r20 michelin xml tires, 85%+, (no rim), $100 each

2 - 395/85r20 michelin xzl tires, 99%, (no rim), $150 each

2 - Medium tow bar with feet with one inch shackle hole and pins for deuce, cucv and 5 ton, $249 each

4 - Medium tow bar without feet for deuce, cucv and 5 ton, $150 each

Hopefully this will help you out... let me know.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks