• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many M715 can I build?

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the cab floors and rockers rusted out? Doesn’t look like it. Took me years of searching to find a perfect cab for my 715.
Some are, some not. Depends on where the truck was acquired from. I got one with good solid floors and rockers but I looked at quite a few also.

Last edited:

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NO PART OUTS!!!! Jack has exactly the right idea, build up as many complete non-running, non-restored survivors as he can and sell for a good price. These were parts trucks long ago but not anymore. Too desirable as complete trucks.
He has some runners, those are not top of my list though. Some are complete minus the Tornado engine, but he says he will sell those to those who plan to repower anyway.

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crazy, love the videos keep posting.

How many approximate vehicles components are in that yard?
Of the M715s, I would say 30-40. Then maybe a dozen M725s that are runners. I will post some more content on Friday. And I will tour the Telephone truck(s) just for fun.

If you were to add up all the MVs here: ( WWII stuff, Korean War stuff, 5 tons, 10 ton, wreckers, CUCVs, MUTTS, M38s, M37s, deuces,) then there are easily 1000 trucks, maybe closer to 2000.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks