• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to change an M35a3 tire / stop air leaks / Picture by Picture

AnonymousOne

Hi,

I had a leak in my M35a3 wheel assembly and took the thing apart to replace the seals and a few cracked brass connectors.

As I didn't know what I was doing I took pictures in case I need to undo something that I shouldn't have done. Turns out I must have done something right as the wheel doesn't leak any more :)

See attached for picture by picture what I did. Sorry about the disclaimer .. I just can't afford to have any one sue me for trying to be helpful. (sigh)

Comment, feedback, guidance welcome ... any edits to the doc will be corrected and replaced on this original post. No need to go to the bottom to get the latest document.

(Internet Search words -Pls ignore - Super Single 14.5x20 14.5R20 Wheel Tire Change Leak flat split rim CTIS valve)

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is extremely well done. Thanks for taking the time to do this for the community!

Beers on me when you come to the Ga Rally!

HDN

I like this PDF a lot. I've been referring to it throughout my tire replacement project. The one thing I'd change is that a regular 5-gallon bucket won't cut it for removing the rim from the tire! I suggest using wood blocks or an engine hoist instead.

20210527_135754.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks