• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee windshield frame

twisted60

Need help identifying items circled in red, parts book does not list them separate, just trying to figure out what they're for. They are on my M1152.
fullsizeoutput_2268.jpeg

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe they are part of the frame...Not a seperate part.. Just my 2 cents

and my 2cents are worthless.. looks like someone knows a lot more than me.. not unusual 😂 nice work there Country !!

Last edited:

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Either part of the frame or some have fabed them up to be welded in...possibly saving money. My two cents.

Ears for the HumV, CAMO

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter

twisted60

Thanks all for the info, my EUC has been approved and shipping coordinated so she should be arriving a day or two after I get back to Florida, I'm currently doing my summer job here on the West Coast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks