• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvees in boneyard--------

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These were all returned from Iraq to be rebuilt. I've looked them over lots of times, but never been able to take pics because that is a big no-no at Red River Depot. There are 1000's of these parked everywhere. I suppose that someone finally realized that at the production rate of 5 trucks a day coming off the line, these trucks would have a 10 year wait to be rebuilt.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Man... I remember when I was in we did everything we could to present a low profile. I guess with todays weapons and target acquisition methods it really doesn't matter as much though.
Those poor little MV's look so lonely and discarded!!

hwcurtice

Talk about your "Ran when parked" gone bad....

I'll take two of each, just to make one of each! Color doesn't matter. Little rattle can and it'll be the sameish color after it's done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks