• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hunter SHC Heater Tent Controler

avenger

Hello,
my name is Felix and i come from Germany.
I have a nice Hunter SHC Space Heater Convective
without the Tent Control unit.
Is it possible to send me a Picture from Inside the Controler.
Or better a wiring diagram from the Controler.
Gruß aus Germany Felix

Attachments

Last edited:

avenger

Hello,
is nobody in America that use a Hunter
SHC ???
I still need a Picture from Inside about the control Box.
Gruß Felix

HWHILL

Hi
If you are still in need of a controller for your SHC heater, I have some accessory kits that contain a controller that I would sell!!
Sorry no batteries in kit

Guyfang

Staff member
Look at the data plate on the heater. It should list the TM number. Put the TM number into your browser and see if it comes up. Ruf on, 01725329927 für helfe.

jhawk68

Hi
If you are still in need of a controller for your SHC heater, I have some accessory kits that contain a controller that I would sell!!
Sorry no batteries in kit
Hello, I am interested in getting the controller/kit. How do I contact you if you still have them?

mrilka

Hello friends, I recently purchased the SHC 35 stove too and I also need a connection problem, maybe someone has a controller circuit or there are some other options to make it work I will be very happy to help, Maybe someone can take a picture of their controller from the inside I will be very happy with the help thanks

mrilka

Yes, I was looking, and I found the Northern there, I wrote to him, he writes that he can not help with anything

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks