• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hydraulic head torque

Josh

I'm in the middle of putting my IP back together and somehow lost my page with the torque specs. I can't get my phone to open up the tech manuals. Anyone know the torque spec for the 4 bolts that hold the HH down. Tried search but all it would pull up are the torque specs for the actual heads.

Thanks for the help.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably could not read the tag on the HH with his phone.

Josh

Probably could not read the tag on the HH with his phone.
I thought that spec was for the injection lines. Not those 4 bolts. I ended up just torquing them to 25 anyhow and when I get home ill double check the manual. Before I start it.

When I read tubing nuts - 25ft lbs, that sounds like the injector lines to me.

Last edited:

sandcobra164

I just put a HH on this afternoon. How in the world could you torque them if the rest of the injection pump is on the truck? Good Job though, not many Deuce owner's have pulled a HH!!

Josh

I just put a HH on this afternoon. How in the world could you torque them if the rest of the injection pump is on the truck? Good Job though, not many Deuce owner's have pulled a HH!!
A deep well 1/2 socket, universal joint , short extension and a torque wrench. Getting those 44 bolts are by far the easiest part of it. I'm just hope it all went back together good. Ill find out in the morning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks