• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am back even though I never really left

DeucesWild11

Dang, I just saw a convoy of those the other day.. I was thinking to myself.. I wonder when they will start selling those off.. Now I know.

Best of luck with here and keep us updated with pics.. by the way what's it called? Model, etc? Sorry a noob on the newer stuff.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a factory 686 tan "E" VIN suffix truck. Lotsa painting to do to get rid of all the tan up underneath and everywhere. They are a fun truck for sure.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Crap, well if your back, I'M leaving!

Just kidding bro, nice truck. Looks real complete, but if you need I have a co-drivers side storage box brandy new!

I know you can't resist new crap.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bruce good to see you posting again. Tan looks good and doesn’t burn your arm when you rest it on the door (as much) but the paint gets marked up real easy and God forbid you put a tire in the bed, you'll never get the black marks off it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks