• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I bought enough M1030B1's for my whole fireteam

M1028A1ShelterCarrier

Just won three M1030b1's for my fireteam (they look super badass will all of the USMS logos). Does anyone have any experience with the military klr650. I have looked them over and I should be able to get all three road worthy in no time. On two of the bikes, the engines were removed for the diesel upgrade that never happened. I have looked all over for an online klr650 tech manual but cant find it. Please share any experiences with them.

Attachments

sedone

Hey,
Did you get your bikes? If so, how is it coming along?
I am interested in putting one together as a SuperMoto. I am making homebrew
for my M1008 and it would be so cool to run a bike on it. I have a CRF450X and a CBR1000RR
but a biodiesel supermoto would be perfect for tearing up the roads around here.
All Torque!
Peace, Sedone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks