• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I could use some help with something

Ronbo

NO NOT THAT!! THats Fine!!!:) I've been spending some time on this site and see some really talented people with good ideas and contacts.. I hope its ok to post this here.
I need some bolts made and took some to a vo-tech school but they've been ther 2 months and still not finished..
I need some bolts for a part I'm designing for a Motorcycle and everywhere I go they wont make them unless they make 500 at a pop.. Crap I only need 12 or so even 20 is fine But 500. Ouch.. I'll have to get the exact size from my papers at the vo-tech, But they are like 2 1/2 long x 1/2" on one end of the bolt and 10mm on the other end . any ideas of who or where? Thanks Me

littlebob

Money pit is a relative term. I see people buy $10k four wheel ATV's and buy accessories for them and spend more than I'll ever have in mine.
littlebob

Ronbo

I thought about a Die set But it really isnt that easy... It needs to be one piece and go from 5/8's or 1/2 " to 10mm Thats a big difference,,,It has to be straight and strong ..( Liability issues) grade 5 ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks