• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I finally got a hardtop for the bed of my truck.

I just got an M105a2 trailer with the sewing enclosure in it. I may have to change beds because my M105A3 bed is to narrow at the tail gate or extend it 7".I am not sure yet. Either way Bouncin Betty Knox is gonna have a hard top bed. This month makes six years I've owned her.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm confused, this is a trailer with a hard top, and posted in the Deuce modifications forum.

What am I missing?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will have to look out for one of those trailers. That'd make a awesome work trailer!

OK guys I've started some mechanical drawings to install this box on to my bobber. I did not want to swap beds so I came up with this solution. I looked over TM10-3530-205-14 as well as the operators manual for the box dimensions. I had no luck finding the info I was after. I have the newer M105a3 bed so the dimensions are different as well as I have the fenders tubbed so I could flip my hubs. So here's the drawings. All input and help is welcome.

Attachments

I went to Cocoa Beach to get the trailer yesterday and look at a car south of there as well. The trailer pulled like a dream the car on the other hand let's just say we enjoyed the view and came home with just an awesome trailer. Here are some pics of it and my daughter unloading tools from the truck. I now have to decide if I just want to swap beds which I'm leaning towards.

Attachments

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting trailer! But having owned a few M105 trailers, I'm wondering how you access the side and rear openings of that hard top. Isn't it gonna be too high to reach? Or do you carry along a raised platform that you set up on the ground around the trailer?

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks