• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got the M1082 trailer home. Looks good behind the 5 ton.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it was a chore but I got the m1082 and the two m1101s picked up and brought home last Monday. This thing is a beast. I knew it was big as I had researched prior to purchasing, but man. It's hard to believe how large until standing next to it. They are a bish to load as well. A shout out to Josh T. by the way. It took quite a while to load me and put his schedule into chaos, but stayed with it until I was done. Big thanks to him.

Now I need to get the m1101s posted up in the classifieds to get them sold.

Anyway, this is what it looks like behind the M931a2. Oh, the ctis works good as well. I bought it with thoughts toward using the bed to convert the truck to a utility type. May still do that, but this combo looks pretty cool together. After looking it over I may even make this one into a dump trailer instead of the m200a1s I have.

20170514_134045.jpg20170514_134101.jpg

PS: I need a handle for the landing leg. I can't find one on the trailer. Don't know if lost or absconded with. PM if you have an extra for sale. I will be posting a want ad also.
Thanks,

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks familiar! This picture is from a Touch-a-Truck event we did on Camp Mabry saturday to benefit the Austin Childrens Shelter (raised $14,000 for them last year).

Love the trailer, though mine is intended to go behind the M813 more often than the 931.

By the way, should the mood strike, the troop seats from an LMTV will fit nicely in the trailer with just a little drilling and Dremel work on the front upright. Just finishing that project on mine now. You can see the rear supports in the attached picture (I didn't get it all done in time for the show).

Cheers

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks