• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i need a lid fora m149 water buffalo

jasonjc

There are 3 different spigot for the M149. The old ones are hard to find. The newer replacement (same NSN) can be had on ebay look for "drum faucet" made by sette BF 3/4" is there P/N. I just got 4 and another SS'er got 2 so they are out there. Mcmastercar has them too but alot more $$.But these and the old ones are not for use with water any more go figure.
The new new ones look like a out door water faucet the NSN is 4510-01-433-0396 P/N is 12406415.
As for the lids I'm looking to. They still use the same tank and lid for the new M1112 so hope fullly some will show up some where. The box is the same too so just keep an eye out. If I find more than one I'll let you know. Right now I'm thinking of just making one my self. We'll see how that works out:roll:

If you find any thing eles for one let me know I need to redo mine.

Attachments

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have the part number for the lid do a search on webflis and you should be able to get the manufacutrer. Just buy one from them. I think finding a used one might be pretty hard to do.

jasonjc

I used webflis today and got the manufacutrer of the lid. Sent them an email. They responed back saying they sold the lids and the drawing for the lids to another company. I emailed them and am waiting for there reponse. I did find a foundry that makes the new front valve for the M1112. On there homepage is a pic of stuff they make. In it is the new valve (M1112)and the rear faucet (M149A2)and the old looking side spigots for the M149A2. I will try to find out more from them.

Stay truned for updates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks