• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I want one of these

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Neat video. Too bad my Eastern European language skills are lacking. That oil bath air cleaner looks like it came off my '55 Pontiac, and the huge steering wheel with its 6 turns lock to lock tells me that the truck does not have power steering. I'd have to have someone translate the TM for me, though, so I'd know what all the levers between the seats are for.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you imagine trying to find parts for it? There are some guys that have Tatras out here. They look and sound cool, but try to fix one.

sailor2000

Massm35a2 said:
It Would intimidate a small car on the highway.
I have found that nothing intimidates the true idiot drivers out there.... When going down the freeway at 'convoy' speed, I often have some dolt in a ityy bitty asian POS car step on it to get in front of me right before an exit so he can pull in as close to the Deuce's front bumper as possible and then stand on his brakes to make the exit... thank heavens the Deuce's brakes are as good as they are, I hate having to clean pieces of idiot drivers out of the front end....

vtunimog

The Kraz 255 does have power steering. It is a beast though. Without power steering or assist of some sort you would be hard pressed to even turn the wheel an inch. Each of those tires weighs in somewhere around 300 lbs plus.

Check out Sean Reynold's Kraz Factory video. Apparently they were so tough on the drivers that they went through two drivers but just one truck.

http://video.google.com/url?docid=2...ndex=4&usg=AL29H22bCfPzjxiS2YiGEgSp7NtKgCCF-g

The Kraz is made in massive factory in Kremenchug, Ukraine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks