• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Icy Roads

bratpackdad

Let's be careful out there. Try not to exit the vehicle before it stops moving.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOS5Rwiwun8&feature=related[/media]

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Laws of Physics CANNOT be violated [thumbzup]

"A body in motion will remain in motion until some outside force acts upon it."

"A body at rest will remain at rest until some outside force acts upon it."

AND

"The same intelligence used to create that problem CANNOT be used to correct it."

:deadhorse:

surfdog

This is my nominee for the Darwin Award.

Hey Dude! Let's bang bricks against a glass window under water.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/DHS_Daily_Report_2010-12-06.pdf

December 2, Associated Press – (Wisconsin)

Fumes force Jefferson HS evacuation in south Wis. Police said Jefferson High School in Jefferson, Wisconsin, was evacuated after workers spilled chlorine and hydrochloric acid December 2 as they tried to repair the school’s pool. Police said one person was sent to a hospital. The accident happened about 1:15 p.m. Police said workers were trying to fix the pool, where an accident November 29 hurt two people. WISN-TV reports fumes filled the hallways and students were evacuated from the building. On November 29, two students were allegedly banging diving bricks against the observation window of the pool before it shattered. A 16-year-old boy was injured when he was sucked through the hole into the adjoining room. A gym teacher who dived into the pool to rescue the student also was hurt.

Source: Fumes force Jefferson HS evacuation in south Wis. - chicagotribune.com

KsM715

Inwasnt trying to start an argument. I just dont understand how that has anything to do with Darwin.

The Darwin Awards

Jumping from a moving vehicle and taking the chance of getting squished by your own car or the next one coming down the road? I believe that would qualify to be in the running for the next Darwin Award

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks