• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Idaho motorpool

goodguyzy

now look what you did, i checked the web site to see if still works and they still have the 5 ton.....my next round of medication for my OD addiction:grin:

BillIdaho

I was there a couple of days ago. Alex had (and might still have) some serious computer problems. He is alive and kicking, still doing business as usual. Give the site a litttle time to get the gremlins worked out.
In regards to Idaho Motor Pool, if anyone ever needs anything right now, or has a question about anything he has, I am there about once a week, and only live a few minutes down the road. I can stop in virtually anytime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks