• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance questions for track owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1A1

Hey everyone!

Have a couple of questions for the tack owners on here.

I'm a new M548 owner and was wondering if any "track" owners have insurance on their vehicles? Who is the policy with and are there any stipulations pertaining to the vehicle's use? They don't come with titles so can't (at least in Va) be registered as a regular wheeled motor vehicle. That's why I've posted this question.

I don't think I'll be taking my ' 548 for a spin around town anytime soon (mostly because the power pack's out of it) but think having it insured might be a (really) good idea. May check with my regular (home & auto) provider to see if they can or will cover such a vehicle.

Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks