• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interesting article on M35 serial numbers

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was written by David Doyle several years ago. It also appeared in the Military Vehicles Magazine, might have been 2008-2009. It doesn't cover them all but is a good start.[thumbzup]

F18hornetM

Thats cool, I did a quick search to see if it was on here and I didnt see it. So I thought it might help some for those looking into the history.

F18hornetM

I found in search some old posts referring to this article. Not sure if I should have posted link or not as in the posts talks about copy rights.
I found it on the internet so would seem to me open to everyone to view. But if I should not have posted, Mods please remove.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the link (military trader) is controlled by John Graf who also put it in MVM. I think it's good.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Posting the link in fine. If you posted the article itself then it would be an issue.