ISO m923a2 or m925a2

Eheberle

New member here, but have been using this site for months to research these trucks, seems like this place is a must have for anyone owning one of these trucks!

Down to business, I'm looking for an m923a2 or 925a2 to use as a water/feed truck on the ranch. Must be in good running condition as my livelyhood and the lives of our cattle will depend on it. We're in Marana, AZ and hoping to find something relatively close by.

Please let me know if anyone has something that could work. Trying to stay in the 13k range, but could consider going to 15 for the right truck.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to joining the community and learning about these trucks!

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New member here, but have been using this site for months to research these trucks, seems like this place is a must have for anyone owning one of these trucks!

Down to business, I'm looking for an m923a2 or 925a2 to use as a water/feed truck on the ranch. Must be in good running condition as my livelyhood and the lives of our cattle will depend on it. We're in Marana, AZ and hoping to find something relatively close by.

Please let me know if anyone has something that could work. Trying to stay in the 13k range, but could consider going to 15 for the right truck.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to joining the community and learning about these trucks!
M818 in AZ

M923 in MO

Good luck!

Reactions: 98G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks