ISO: M978A2/A4 HEMMT

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Specifically A2/A4 not much is in civilian hands or at least to the public. M978 "A0" can be had around the $30K mark if you know where to look and $54K if you don't like looking hard :ROFLMAO: . Of the known A4's of all model variants in civilian hands you can count them on just one civilian hand and are listed between the $285,000-$340,000 mark. So the question is what do you need and what can you afford?

Ryan31783

Specifically A2/A4 not much is in civilian hands or at least to the public. M978 "A0" can be had around the $30K mark if you know where to look and $54K if you don't like looking hard :ROFLMAO: . Of the known A4's of all model variants in civilian hands you can count them on just one civilian hand and are listed between the $285,000-$340,000 mark. So the question is what do you need and what can you afford?
i *wish* I could afford an A4 but I think that’s a little rich for my blood unless I put a tarp between my M1088 and the A4 and call it home…I would say somewhere between the $30-54k for the right truck, it would depend on the condition, etc … but that ballpark

silverstate55

BIG DUMMY
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No sir… I think that one is a 923 5 ton with a 3-4000 gallon tank in that new development? …unless there is a HEMMT that I haven’t seen? Approximate address??
No, I‘ve seen that white 5-ton water truck there, the HEMTT tanker is in a fenced lot around 5200 North off the west side of Lund. There’s a brown 2-piece modular stored there now, and behind it you can usually see the HEMTT tanker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks