• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Items listed at Keesler AFB, MS.....not there!

FYI, the HMMWVs and other things listed at Keesler AFB, in Mississippi are actually in Sarahland AL. I contact GP (Ritchie Bros) customer service about it but nothing has changed on the listings. It is only about 75-80 miles away but that could be a problem with shipping.

I hope the transition to a Ritchie Bros company gets better because right now I am concerned

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They have always been at Saraland, Old listings said Saraland as well. Someone probably just clicked the wrong base for this go around. Just like at RRAD, sometimes it will say Hooks, New Boston or Texarkana it just depends on who is listing it. I think they just choose the nearest base sometimes.

They have always been at Saraland, Old listings said Saraland as well. Someone probably just clicked the wrong base for this go around. Just like at RRAD, sometimes it will say Hooks, New Boston or Texarkana it just depends on who is listing it. I think they just choose the nearest base sometimes.
Yeah I had never seen any come up at Keesler. When I checked they said the all came through Keesler, DRMO I guess, because they are mostly MSARNG vehicles.

It doesn't bother me for myself as much as if I were trying to figure shipping and if that extra distance may make me not bid on it. Maybe it is just that I don't trust that it was not just a ploy to get more people looking at them. Business is business after all.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the GL days some trailers and vehicles did sell out of Keesler, not many though.

Some also out of Seebee base in Gulfport.

I think they get listed and pictures at Keesler then transported elsewhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks