• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

J- hook windshield wiper arm conversion

the skull

Any updates on this? It would make life easier. I hate the bayonet blades. With the new wipers available, they don't fit like they should, and I have lost one in the rain.

IdahoJoe

Chaski

Any updates on this? It would make life easier. I hate the bayonet blades. With the new wipers available, they don't fit like they should, and I have lost one in the rain.
They fit.
Arms are a little longer than stock, but with 17” blades they swept just as low as the stock ones and an inch higher.

Update...Just drove 100 miles in the pickup this evening in a rain / snow storm. Wiper worked great. Was nice to be able to run a premium Bosch wiper assembly on it. I had one new arm with a Bosch blade and one old arm with a direct fit AC Delco for comparison. It’s nothing earth shattering but it is a novelty to be able to run the same blades that go on the wifemobile now.

Last edited:

Miah

I've got all the stuff in, but found a PO had taken the stock arms off & re-attached them somewhat cocked. Picked up a Lisle puller to help work them loose as soon as the spare time & weather conditions overlap. Hopefully will get this done to my truck soon-ish.

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got all the stuff in, but found a PO had taken the stock arms off & re-attached them somewhat cocked. Picked up a Lisle puller to help work them loose as soon as the spare time & weather conditions overlap. Hopefully will get this done to my truck soon-ish.
The puller will make it much easier!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks