• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

J pipe

Charlie175

Really don't want to buy a new one at $279....
The FD had run under the chassis exhaust as the J pipe bottom was rusted out.
Removed the under piping.
I see truck USA has a 90 3.5" exhaust for $59 that I may be able to use 2 of them to remove the bad part. Anyone done this lately? If so what did you use?
None of the local places will do custom bends for me.

DaneGer21

Really don't want to buy a new one at $279....
The FD had run under the chassis exhaust as the J pipe bottom was rusted out.
Removed the under piping.
I see truck USA has a 90 3.5" exhaust for $59 that I may be able to use 2 of them to remove the bad part. Anyone done this lately? If so what did you use?
None of the local places will do custom bends for me.
That’s probably what I would do since I have the tools/welder to do it. I’d buy a few bends, cut out what’s needed and weld it back in, or find a cheap prebent section(if cheaper) and also make it work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks