Jeeps parts need a new home ASAP NE TN

bansil

Okay, I have had this stuff in an out building for 25+ years, forget the details about all of it.

SO we have to clear out a few out buildings for an upcoming land sell, wives mother passed away and the other kids just want $$$ and fast, my wife has worked this land for 50+ years and myself for 25 years.

I am offering for FREE (or it ends up at the dump) these parts:

Disclaimer I may not remember details correctly...

These came off a 1961/62 willys cj5 (both willys and cj5 were stamped into sheet metal, it had a 4cl f-head (valves in block)

Front end had a sold hub 1 side and a locking hub 1 side that you pulled 2 levers out, rotated and pushed back in

I think it had 5:38's (dont hold me to that, it was a "farm" model??

Anyways

1 front end
1 rear end
1 transmission
1 transfer case
misc pc like shifters, driveshaft drums and oil bath air filter and whatever random crap ends up in your vehicle.

ONLY STIPULATIONS are....

Must happen on Saturday/Sunday in the next few weeks, and bring a helper because my back is not what it used to be (might be able to do a friday)
skoolieowner@yahoo.com or 423-957-1152 (TEXT Only please) Mnt city TN area

Another disclaimer, no warranty, as-is and I have not touched this stuff in 25 years

texrearends.jpgtranny.jpgtcase.jpgmisc.jpg

ETA forgot how to spell remember lol

Last edited:

bansil

Okay, I have had this stuff in an out building for 25+ years, forget the details about all of it.

SO we have to clear out a few out buildings for an upcoming land sell, wives mother passed away and the other kids just want $$$ and fast, my wife has worked this land for 50+ years and myself for 25 years.

I am offering for FREE (or it ends up at the dump) these parts:

Disclaimer I may not remember details correctly...

These came off a 1961/62 willys cj5 (both willys and cj5 were stamped into sheet metal, it had a 4cl f-head (valves in block)

Front end had a sold hub 1 side and a locking hub 1 side that you pulled 2 levers out, rotated and pushed back in

I think it had 5:38's (dont hold me to that, it was a "farm" model??

Anyways

1 front end
1 rear end
1 transmission
1 transfer case
misc pc like shifters, driveshaft drums and oil bath air filter and whatever random crap ends up in your vehicle.

ONLY STIPULATIONS are....

Must happen on Saturday/Sunday in the next few weeks, and bring a helper because my back is not what it used to be (might be able to do a friday)
skoolieowner@yahoo.com or 423-957-1152 (TEXT Only please) Mnt city TN area

Another disclaimer, no warranty, as-is and I have not touched this stuff in 25 years

texView attachment 882838View attachment 882839View attachment 882840View attachment 882841

ETA forgot how to spell remember lol
Have a possible picker. Sent a pm about dates available

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks