• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

John @ Ft. Stewart, GA is gone.

papercu

Just a heads up for those waiting on a pick-up at Fort Stewart, GA. John is no longer there and you'll need to call Jacksonville, Fl about appointments.
His cell is still active but goes to mailbox. Wayne

poppop

Just a heads up for those waiting on a pick-up at Fort Stewart, GA. John is no longer there and you'll need to call Jacksonville, Fl about appointments.
His cell is still active but goes to mailbox. Wayne

OK, so now I am in the three character deal.

He will be sadly missed as John was a great guy and a huge help on that end. I hope he has moved on to a better job.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use the "add reply" under the last post, on the left. Then you won't need to quote.

Also, did you see what I said about chat? it should work for you. Click on the "Click here" in the chat link box(NOT the Who's chatting box).

3dAngus

I sure hope you're not talking about the same John at Robins, Ft. Benning, and up around Atlanta. John has a lot of different areas he works as a manager.
He runs a top notch ship. Super guy, and I would NOT want to see him leave.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I sure hope you're not talking about the same John at Robins, Ft. Benning, and up around Atlanta. John has a lot of different areas he works as a manager.
He runs a top notch ship. Super guy, and I would NOT want to see him leave.
Ditto...hope ya don't mean John Mcgee.aua

Last edited:

GoldComet6

When I spoke with him at Forest Park last year, he said he also handled Marietta & Kennesaw too. Nice guy.

I thought it was Mcghee?

3dAngus

His business card reads "John McGhee/Site Manager", but this John is site manager for all the sites mentioned above in North, West, and Central Ga. of the various posts, but I do not know about the Ft. Steward area and East, and/or if the OP is talking to a workerbee, or the site manager there.

I'll ask John on Monday about it. I'll be at Robins doing another recovery. He was there on my last recovery this week and came by to say hello during the effort. John has a remarkable memory, and is good with names. He noticed I had a new truck and commented on it. ALWAYS on the go, the forklift, the bicycle, the cart, or on the phone, or both phone and vehicle. If he isn't doing at least two things at once, he's not in "normal" mode.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
His business card reads "John McGhee/Site Manager", but this John is site manager for all the sites mentioned above in North, West, and Central Ga. of the various posts, but I do not know about the Ft. Steward area and East, and/or if the OP is talking to a workerbee, or the site manager there.
I'll ask John on Monday about it. I'll be at Robins doing another recovery. He was there on my last recovery this week and came by to say hello during the effort. John has a remarkable memory, and is good with names. He noticed I had a new truck and commented on it. ALWAYS on the go, the forklift, the bicycle, the cart, or on the phone, or both phone and vehicle. If he isn't doing at least two things at once, he's not in "normal" mode.
Anyhoo... please tell him Larry from Columbus Towing said hi.
He may not remember me, but he's a dam good troop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks